Who doesn’t love the perfect theater experience. With today’s technology and designs you can now have the ability to get a better experience at home using the right things than out at the cinema. Whether you’re a movie fanatic, like to entertain, or simply want to impress here is 8 ways to make an awesome theater room. After all if you’re going to do something then do it right.
1. First things first, designate a room(if possible) solely to the purpose of a theater. It will allow you to use customized solution for the rooms purpose. It’s a guaranteed way to make every experience unforgettable. If you can’t create specific space do your best to incorporate in to your family or living room because having one is better than not having one.
2. Use the latest technology. Dolby Digital 5.1 is so yesterday. The latest audio technology is 7.1 which uses 8 channels of audio for truly immersive experience. Remember though that aesthetics do make a difference for a truly immersive experience.
3. Recess your speakers into the ceiling. It not only hides them line of sight, but it will also allow you place them perfectly so that the viewers are in the middle of the action. After all, it’s not surround sound if you don’t surround them.
4. Select the right seating. After all it’s not a theater with out theater style seating. While the couch might be comfortable it usually isn’t the best option for a theater. The create space concerns and lots of movement and shifting to get comfortable. Think of something like this…
5. Hide the projector. This is especially important if you can’t dedicate a specific room to your home theater. Use a motorized ceiling door that raise and lower your projector into the ceiling, yes there’s an app for that.
6. The same rules apply to the screen as well. Hide it if you can it will make the space more appealing when you’re not watching a movie. Not to mention the space you’ll save by hiding the screen. After all you can’t watch movies 24/7.
If you need help with any of these please don’t hesitate to call us, we’re always happy to help. Remember Washa Construction is always a simple phone call 608-838-8318 or click away. http://www.washaconstruction.com